1. If you could only save one of the following items, what would you choose?
- A. The Ornate Mirror
- B. The Chest with Runic Inscriptions
- C. The Yellow-Parchment Map
- D. The Rare Gemstone
2. Sunset or Sunrise?
- A. Sunset
- B. Sunrise
3. What creature are you looking forward to learning about most?
- A. Werewolves
- B. Dragons
- C. All of them!
- D. Merfolk
4. "The place of the Lady is..."
- A. ...Wherever she has the best vantage point
- B. ...Supporting her husband and family
- C. ...Away from harm
- D. ...Up to the Lady in question
5. Left or Right?
- A. Right
- B. Left
6. Which virtue is most valuable?
- A. Humour
- B. Decorum
- C. Amiability
- D. Prudence
7. If you seek wisdom and insight, seek it among the... ?
- A. Magistrates
- B. Philosophers
- C. Aristocrats
- D. Poets
8. Give a detailed history of your character - if a student, at least two paragraphs, if an adult, at least three.
Piper grew up in London with her parents (Jeanine and James) and one sister (Mary). They live in a small appartment and and are a cohesive family, although Jeanine and James care a lot about school and grades. Piper never really had any friends at school, so she studied instead of going out and watching movies in the cinema or whatever normal children in her age did with their friends. She´s actually been a bookworm since she was born, and taught herself to read when she was four years old. But she never showed off with that.
The first time she found out that she could do magic was when she could make one of her books float in the mid-air. Her parents are both wizards and were very proud the day they found out about Piper being a witch. She is pure-blood, but thinks that it´s rubbish, and that everyone should be treated equally.
9. Give the personality of your character - at least one paragraph.
Because she´s always never really had any friends, she is very reserved and secretive. To those who really get to know her, she appears as a friendly, nice and funny, but still very shy girl. She worries a lot about school and is very pessimistic.
10. What is your character's appearance? If you have a picture please post it here!
Long, wavy hair, pale skin, ice-blue eyes, small (5 feet), thin
11. Does the character have any special abilities? If so, please elaborate.
She can breathe under water
12. What profession does your character have/do you intend for them to have?
Student, maybe later a job at the ministry
13. What is their marital/familial status?
14. How many characters do you already have? If this is your first, please state so.
This is the first
15. What time zone are you?